Wednesday, April 2, 2008

'We talking about practice'



You've probably noticed that publishing has been a bit less frequent at The God Blog the past two weeks. That's because I've been having a lot of problems with Blogger. Fortunately, The Jewish Journal is a few weeks away, I'm told, from launching a new Website, complete with a much, much, much -- much -- friendlier blogging platform.

The new site should go live right around the beginning of the NBA playoffs. Speaking of which, there is a dogfight in the West for that final playoff spot, pitting my man B. Diddy and his Warriors against the Mavericks and Allen Iverson's Nuggets. The few degrees of separation gives me a great excuse to embed this video of my favorite press conference of all time.

1 comment:

JewishJournal.com said...

Well, so much for the 'soft launch.'