Monday, August 27, 2007

Michael Vick loves the Lord


Well, Michael Vick did it. He did what ever other celebrity does when they get in trouble. Like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton already did this summer, Vick, the dog butcher I used to find so exciting to watch as QB of the Falcons, found Jesus:
I'm upset with myself, and, you know, through this situation I found Jesus and asked him for forgiveness and turned my life over to God. And I think that's the right thing to do as of right now.

Like I said, for this entire situation I never pointed the finger at anybody else, I accepted responsibility for my actions of what I did and now I have to pay the consequences for it. But in a sense, I think it will help, you know, me as a person.
I hope he did. I really do. But -- call me a cynic -- I’m always a bit skeptical when public figures use Jesus to boost their popularity.

No comments: