Monday, August 13, 2007

I just got interviewed by The Forward

Last month, The Forward added a Q & A section to its website that offers vignettes of interesting people in the American Jewish landscape. The first was of Stuart Pilichowski, the Israeli gadfly of New York newspapers; the second Joe Pessah, the head of the American Karaite community; and the third Max Blumenthal, who infiltrated the CUFI conference.

The Forward's fourth Q & A will be with me.

I spoke this morning for about 40 minutes with deputy web editor and Bintel Blogger Daniel Treiman, who mainly asked questions about what it's like being a Christian named Greenberg who works for a major Jewish publication.

I think I gave intelligible answers. But this was only the second phone conversation I'd had since returning yesterday from Israel, and I was still a bit off (21 hours of flying and sitting at JFK will do that to you). Hopefully, I won't regret anything I said in the interview. We'll find out Thursday.

1 comment:

Troy Masters said...

Well well well...look who's mister Big Time. Just don't become sociopathically vain like another certain Jewish blogger, one who you may have had contact with in the past few weeks. Seriously though, glad to see you're back and safe...